Sunday, February 26, 2017
1. Please make sure you get a copy of the bulletin and take note that Wednesday, March 1st is Ash Wednesday. Mass times are: 9am in English, 5pm Bilingual and 7:30pm in Spanish.
2. The Lenten El Camino begins this week. Please make sure to pick up your book, 7 Secrets to Confession in the vestibule today after Mass for a suggested donation of $5.
Also plan to attend the El Camino gatherings that will begin next weekend in the parish hall. The video series, Forgiveness, will be watched and discussed in both English and Spanish. You can come to the El Camino gathering on EITHER Sunday morning from 11:30am-12:30pm or on Tuesday evening from 6:30-7:30pm.
3. Tuesday, February 28th the Pastoral Council will meet at 7pm
4. Reminder: This Friday, March 3rd and Saturday, March 4th is First Friday and First Saturday. We will have Adoration after the 9am Mass and then again at 9am on Saturday. Please come out and join us. What better way to start your Lenten journey than spending time with our Lord.
5. On Friday, March 3rd, we will be painting the Knight’s Room and the Bride Room in the Parish Hall from 5-7pm. Please come by and help. Any amount of time you can donate to improving the Lord’s house will be most appreciated.
5. Finally, remember that next Saturday, March 4th there will be no anticipated Mass at 6pm.