Our Lady of the Valley
Catholic Church in
Fort Payne, Alabama.
Mass is offered Tuesday – Sunday, in English, Spanish and Bilingual.
Weekly Mass Schedule:
- Sunday at 10:00 a.m. English and 1:00 p.m. Spanish
- Monday – NO Mass
- Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. English
- Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. Bilingual
- Thursday at 6:00 p.m. English
- Friday at 9:00 a.m. English
- Saturday at 6:00 p.m. Bilingual
Holy Days of Obligation:
- 9:00 a.m. English
- 5:00 p.m. Bilingual
- 7:30 p.m. Spanish
Note that ALL Mass times listed above are subject to change, therefore, call the Church Office 256-845-4774 to confirm times.
- 1st Friday during the Holy Hour held immediately after 9am Mass
- 1st Saturday during the Holy Hour at 9am
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- 3rd Saturday during the Holy Hour at 7pm
- By Appointment at all other times.
- 1st Friday, 9am
- 1st Saturday, 9am
- 3rd Saturday, 7pm
- 1st Saturdays at 3pm in the Parish Hall. Once preparations have been completed, a date will be scheduled. Contact the Church Office with any additional questions.
- Call the office at least 6 months in advance of the wedding date.
Annointing of the Sick:
- After Mass by request. If you or the person to be anointed is in the hospital or homebound, call the church office to make arrangements.
- Please contact the Church Office prior to making any arrangements with the Funeral Home.
Call the church office to arrange the above Sacraments at 256-845-4774. The church office is open on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10am-4pm and Friday, 10am-2pm.